Friday, August 27, 2004
As I was looking at my planner I was surprised and sad to see that the upcoming school year is soon approaching. Noooo! It's so easy to plan all the classes and all the extracurricular stuff for next quarter, but easier said than done right. Man..it's gonna be a hard year! I'm kind of excited, kind of nervous, kind of anxious, kind of iono. It's gonna be hard doing that fun balancing act. Can I do it? We shall see. What I am excited about tho is moving into my new apartment. Not actually carrying stuff, but shopping for new decor as well as all the essentials. Hopefully, it will turn out to be a good year for me and the new roomies. I love my privacy and enjoy solitude at times, so I don't know how I'm going to adjust to 5 other girls sharing my space. I think I'll be okay tho.
Who knows where that's from??? teehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment