So, for the past hour I've been watching live abc-cbn news coverage of the warrant of arrest made against a senator and general who are publicly opposed to the Arroyo administration. The whole thing made me sad. Sad because there was almost another Edsa 4. You'd think that after edsa 1, 2, and 3 you wouldn't need another one. It's just a recurring cycle. The corruption and the greed that exists in this world makes me sad. And I agree with Kathee's blog. There's so many things wrong in the world. It's quite depressing. When you take a second to look outside of your own bubble...to be a little less egocentric and realize everything else that's going around you...your own problems seem so petty. But at the same time, you feel so helpless and useless. Sigh.
Welp, those were just some random thoughts. And now I must return to my own life and finish writing my paper. :/ bleh. Update on my life soon to come. Yay for BC and gala!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment