Monday, August 04, 2008

Some news:

*I bought my OFF bug spray yesterday which makes me all set for the PI.
*Robin Thicke is HOT and Sexy and so is his music.
*It's all too close, it's scary. I hate feeling scared and nervous.
*It's so easy to get lazy when you don't have a job.
*I need a job. A medical one to be exact.
*It's been fun hanging out. :)
*I need money.
*I haven't seen Jon and Kate plus 8 in a long time. Where'd it go?
*MSNBC, TLC, and the Food Network have been keeping me sane.
*I've been on a shopping craze lately and it's really hard to stop. When did I become materialistic? I think it's when I got bored. haha.
*Things on the To Do List include renting a Spanish movie like "Volver" and trying to understand it, putting up the frames on my wall a.k.a. decorate, finishing up my personal statement, reviewing my anatomy for fun, and looking for some jobs.
*I'm over gossip.
*What I really think and feel only a couple people know, if that.
*I wrote this because my blog was in need of an update and I had nothing to write. Lists are always appropriate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1. that's me! well, #1 to comment at least. woot!

angfoo said...

#2

Joe said...

dude I know exactly what you're thinking right now.....you're thinking "no you don't joe...dumbass"

kathleen said...

the PI!!! janice!!! me, marites, joe and cristina should go too. lol.